This is a channel vinyl cover that fits a 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 Ford Ranger pickup with a 60/40 seat. All material on this cover is vinyl, and it has pleats that are approximately 5.5″ wide, and a center pleat/bolster that is 8″ wide. It has foam backing that is approximately 1/2″ thick.
This isn’t just a seat cover, it’s a true upholstery kit that you can install yourself. This ready-to-install kit is designed specifically for your factory original frame and is not a universal cover. It is made of the highest quality, auto-rated materials and will completely replace, not cover, your existing upholstery. With it’s fully foamed back, this kit will help in restoring your auto interior to a comfortable and clean new look while saving you hundreds of dollars.
Each kit includes installation directions, and the hog rings and pliers required to secure the kit to the seat frame. The kit does not include a replacement seat pad. Each kit is custom made in the U.S.A., based on your selections, and is shipped directly from the manufacturer to you in approximately 2-4 weeks.
The two seat back options are:
- Open Back – This is suitable for standard cab pickups where you will not see the rear of the seat. As it sounds, the seat cover wraps around the edges of the seat, but the majority of the seat back is exposed.
- Closed Back – This is optional for standard cab pickups but required for extended cabs, crew cabs, and Suburban front seats. As it sounds, the seat cover wraps around the entire back of the seat.
The common style options are as follows, with all having vinyl side boxing for durability. The common style options fit bench seats without headrests. For any non-bench seat, or seat with a headrest, please see individual product description for available options.
- Channel – All channel covers have pleats that are approximately 5.5″ wide, and a center pleat/bolster that is 8″ wide. Channel options are:
- Vinyl channel stitch
- Velour channel stitch
- Tweed channel stitch
- Designer – All designer covers have pleats that are approximately 2.5″ wide, and a center pleat/bolster that is 8″ wide. If the cover has side bolsters, they will be approximately 5″ wide. Designer options are:
- Tweed designer insert with vinyl center bolster
- Tweed designer insert with vinyl center and side bolsters
Due to variations in computer monitor settings, we recommend that you request a fabric swatch of the material type and color that you like so that you can see and feel it. To request free samples, please click on the request sample link. Because this is a quality custom item made to your specifications, no returns are allowed for dissatisfaction with fabrics, colors, or styles. The photo provided is representative of seat cover design only and may not represent your specific seat configuration.