$39.00 SKU: 1981-101+ Add to cart
$39.00 SKU: 1981-102+ Add to cart
$20.00 SKU: 1981-103+ Add to cart
$20.00 SKU: 1981-104+ Add to cart
$74.00 SKU: 1982-108+ Add to cart
$67.00 SKU: 1982-105+ Add to cart
$67.00 SKU: 1982-106+ Add to cart
Important Considerations When Buying New Rocker Panels
If you are going to take the time to repair your rusty Ford pickup truck, you want to do it right. You may save a few bucks buying cheap rocker panels, but you will run into problems with fitment, quality and strength.
When you opt for quality rocker panels from Raybuck, you’re getting:
- • Fitment that matches OEM standards — our panels are designed using 3D scans of original parts
- • Heavy-gauge stamped steel panels that meet or exceed OEM rocker panel thickness
- • Rocker panels that are made specifically for your Ford pickup’s year, make and model
You save time and effort when you pick our rocker panels for your 1987-1996 Ford F150 rust repair. They are designed to match your original panels for an easier installation and a better-looking finished product. Just select your year, make and model of truck from the list and choose the correct rust repair rocker panels.
If you aren’t sure which parts work for your truck or need assistance placing your order, contact our team and let us know how we can help.
Choosing Between Slip-On and Welded
At Raybuck, we offer two types of replacement rocker panels for the 1987-1996 Ford F150 pickup: slip-on and full welded. Each type carries its own advantages and is best for different situations:
- • Slip-On Rocker Panels: Slip-on rocker panels are often a lower-cost solution and are good if you don’t have a lot of welding experience or the tools required. You need to cut away the rusted portions of your old rocker panels and install the slip-on replacements on top of your existing non-rusted rockers, using adhesives or rivets and fasteners to hold them in place. You won’t get a seamless finish, but you can greatly improve the look, value and longevity of your old Ford pickup.
- • Full Welded Rocker Panels: Full replacement panels are welded in place of your old rocker panels, which need to be fully cut away with a grinder or other cutting tool. This is the best way to get a like-new finish but requires more time, skill and tools than slip-on rocker panels. Choose this option if you have experience welding and are looking for the cleanest, smoothest finish or if your old rockers panels are extremely rusty and need to be fully replaced.
Our dedicated team can help you determine which type of rust repair rocker panels will work best for your pickup, so contact us if you need help deciding.
1987-1996 Ford Truck Rocker Panels from Raybuck
When you trust Raybuck for your Ford pickup rust repair panels, you’re getting the best combination of fit and quality. All of our rust repair panels are based on 3D scans of original parts to ensure fitment is perfect. You don’t have to waste extra time trimming and modifying our rocker panels for your 1987-1996 Ford. You also get steel thickness that meets or exceeds that of the original Ford rocker panels, so you know you’re getting the best possible panels for your investment.
Contact Raybuck Auto Body Parts Today
Our team is ready to answer any questions you might have and help you choose the right rocker panels to repair your 1987-1996 Ford F150 pickup. Don’t let rusty rocker panels take an otherwise decent truck off the road for good. Put a little bit of effort into your investment, and it will reward you with continued reliable service. Contact our knowledgeable staff to find the right parts and place your order today.