Address Correction Policy
If your address is incorrect on your order, please call us as soon as possible so that we can change it for you. If your order has not shipped yet, there will be no charge to correct the address. If the order has already shipped, carriers charge a redirect fee to modify the shipping address. This fee is usually between $10 and $13. If you require a redirect after a package ships, this fee will be applied to your original payment method.
We make every effort to ensure your satisfaction with our merchandise and service. In the event that you need to return an item, please observe the following guidelines:
- You must call (800)334-0230 for return authorization – returns will not be accepted unless you do so. Some of our items are drop shipped and, if returned, must go directly back to the manufacturer. If you return these items to us without authorization, we will have to ship the product back to the manufacturer at your expense.
- Returns must be received within 30 days of invoice date and must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice.
- Unless an item has been shipped in error by us, or is defective, all returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Other fees may also apply based solely on our discretion and on individual circumstances. No refunds will be given on shipping unless return is due to our error or to damage.
- Returns must be sent freight prepaid. Freight collect shipments will be refused.
- Please package your return carefully and insure your shipment. We will refuse delivery of damaged products.
- We do not accept returns on the consumable products that we sell (for example, ZeroRust products, Silaprene adhesive, Au-ve-co sealer, RusFre products, etc.).
- Unless proven to be defective, we do not accept returns on certain special order products that we sell (for example, Blair Tornado II paint shakers, seat covers, carpet/vinyl flooring, yardage cut-to-order, embroidered items, etc.).
- It is always to your advantage to request color swatches for dash covers, door panels, carpet and vinyl flooring, or seat covers as we do not accept returns based on color dissatisfaction on any of these products.
- Merchandise that has been altered, shows signs of installation, is torn, marked, soiled or glued, or is not in its original packaging or new condition will not be accepted for return – No exceptions. Please be sure the item works for your application before you alter it – if you alter it, it’s yours.
- If you have made a return, please allow 1-2 credit card billing cycles for your refund to appear.