- $147.90 SKU: DYN4160+ Add to cart
- $147.90 SKU: DYN4164+ Add to cart
- $344.16 SKU: DYN4162+ Add to cart
- $147.90 SKU: DYN4161+ Add to cart
- $147.90 SKU: DYN4165+ Add to cart
- $344.16 SKU: DYN4163+ Add to cart
- $144.50 SKU: DYNT29A+ Add to cart
- $130.90 SKU: DYNT07+ Add to cart
- $298.50 SKU: DYNT3008+ Add to cart
- $178.50 SKU: DYNT25+ Add to cart
- $344.16 SKU: DYNT02S+ Add to cart
- $178.50 SKU: DYNT25C+ Add to cart
Buy Stainless and Regular Steel Gas Tanks From Raybuck
For nearly 40 years, Raybuck has built its reputation on bringing you exceptional vehicle replacement and restoration parts. When you buy a stainless or carbon steel gas tank from us, you can expect:
- Durability: Every part we sell is made to last and lives up to OEM standards.
- Selection: We sell classic and hard-to-find replacement and restoration parts for a vast number of vehicle makes. We make it easy to shop for the right fit based on your model’s manufacturer and year.
- Priced right: You will always get a great deal when picking a stainless or regular steel gas tank from Raybuck. Our competitive pricing lets you make the most of your restoration budget.
- Service: We do more than sell fuel tanks and other parts at Raybuck — we’ll give you expert support if you have a question about our gas tanks or other items.
Choosing the right auto restoration or replacement fuel tanks is easier when you work with Raybuck. We make sure you can buy online with confidence.
What Type of Steel Gas Tank Is a Good Fit?
We offer both carbon steel and stainless steel fuel tanks for cars, trucks, SUVs and vans. The biggest difference between steel and stainless steel tanks is in the material’s performance. Stainless is a steel alloy with chromium added to help prevent rust. As such, a stainless steel fuel tank will last longer in harsh, corrosive environments.
Carbon steel is a much more common material, so it tends to be a less expensive option that still offers great durability. As most vehicles made before 1990 had carbon steel fuel tanks as standard equipment, many people prefer this material to perform accurate restorations. Fuel tanks for some vehicle makes and models are only available in carbon steel.
The bottom line is that you can feel good about buying either a steel or stainless fuel tank from Raybuck. All our parts are up to OEM standards, which means they’ll continue to perform throughout the seasons.
Find a Steel Fuel Tank for Your Vehicle
Ready to start your next restoration, recovery or replacement project? Order a steel fuel tank from the parts experts at Raybuck. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us using our online form.