Trunk Mats for Cars, Trucks & SUVs
We offer the largest section of trunk mat materials available. Whether you are looking for Burtex, Cardboard, Felt, Fleece, Foam or Vinyl, we have over 40 patterns to choose from. Our standard trunk mat materials are listed below, but you can see the actual material swatches on each individual product page.
- Burtex is constructed of 100% ecofi Dura-Lock Foss Polyester, Heat activated non-woven material.
- Burtex weighs 14.5 ounces (+/- 1.5 ounces) per square yard. It is .150 inches (+/- .015 inches) thick.
- Burtex was originally used in the early 1950 model Ford and Mercury vehicles.
- Cardboard is a fiberboard that is .70″ thick.
- Cardboard was first used in the early 1950 Ford and Mercury vehicles.
- Felt is composed of 100% polypropylene non-woven and non-backed material.
- Felt was originally used in the later 1970 model GM cars.
- Fleece Trunk Mat material is composted of Grey Pinseal emboss 100% PVC facing and 100% white polyester non woven backing.
- Fleece is approximately 36 ounces per linear yard.
- Foam was originally used in the mid 1970 GM vehicles.
- Trunk Mat Vinyl was used in most all make vehicles starting in the early 1960s.