Automotive Seat Covers and Upholstery Kits
When you’re starting a classic truck upholstery restoration, make sure you have the right equipment for the job. Whether you’re working on a classic truck from the last century or a truck from the previous decade, we can provide everything you need to fix your pickup truck seat cover.
Get Our Upholstery Kits to Restore Your Seats
Our upholstery kits come with everything you need to replace your current seat upholstery. Each kit provides upholstery manufactured specifically for your vehicle’s seat frame. The kit also includes installation instructions, hog rings, pliers, and seat upholstery material. With our classic truck upholstery kits, you’ll fully replace your current upholstery — not just cover it up.
If your seat pad is also worn, you can purchase a new one separately from our inventory. Like our seat covers and upholstery kits, our custom-designed seat pads match the exact make and model of your vehicle. We also carry one inch and two inch high density seat foam. These kits allow you to cut the foam to match your particular seat frame.
Choose the Right Materials for Your Vehicle
When working on a restoration project, you want a comprehensive truck seat restoration kit to ensure comfort and durability. We have materials for truck back seat covers, classic bucket seat covers and even split bench seat covers. From a 1947-1953 Chevy pickup seat cover to a 1998-2002 Ford Ranger seat cover, we have products for many different vehicles.
Choose from selections for bucket seats, benches, cup holder center consoles and folding armrests. We offer materials that deliver iconic designs and modern comfort, including vinyl, velour and tweed.
Upholstery Repair Process
Car seat restoration is a cost-saving DIY process that you can handle easily with the right tools. Follow these steps to get the job done:
- 1. Gather your materials: Make sure you have everything you need to start the project, including your two-piece reupholstery kit, hog rings and pliers, a single edge razor and a screwdriver.
- 2. Separate the two parts of the seat: Take off the hinge covers on the back bottom corner of each side and remove the two hinge bolts.
- 3. Snap off the tension wire: Turn your seat bottom over and carefully snap the tension wire loose, keeping it intact so you can reattach it later.
- 4. Remove the seat tracks: Take off the bolts and remove the seat tracks.
- 5. Remove hog rings: Clip off hog rings that hold the edges of your upholstery to the seat frame.
- 6. Repair the seat frame: Inspect the seat frame, wiring and springs for any rust or wear and replace any worn-out parts. Clean the frame, treat surface rust and repaint as necessary.
- 7. Take off the old upholstery: Fully remove the old seat cover and assess the underlying foam’s condition. If the foam is still in good condition, you can reuse it. You can get a replacement if it’s worn.
- 8. Put on the new upholstery: Settle your seat foam or replacement foam on the frame and then pull the new upholstery over it.
- 9. Attach the new upholstery: Use hog rings to attach the vinyl to the spring, working from the center to the edges.
- 10. Replace the seat: Once your new upholstery is in place, replace tension wires and seat tracks and then put the seat back in your vehicle.
After you’ve put everything together, you’ll have a durable, newly upholstered seat ready for use.
We Have All Your Repair and Restoration Part Needs Covered
When you choose Raybuck as your auto body parts supplier, we’ll help you get everything you need for your project. With reliable, high-quality parts, we make sure you get long-lasting value from our offerings.
Get the Parts You Need From Our Extensive Inventory
Are you working on a more expansive restoration project for your car or truck? We can assist you with many other tasks you may have along with providing seat reupholstery kits.
We offer parts for everything you might need for your vehicle, including:
- – Body and chassis parts: Explore our inventory to get everything you need for body and chassis work on your vehicle.
- – Coatings and adhesive: Get products to insulate and seal your vehicle, treat rust and handle other service needs you may have.
- – Fuel tanks: Use our fuel tanks and supplies to power your engine seamlessly.
- – Interior parts: Keep your car or truck interior comfortable and looking good with our interior parts, like flooring, seat covers and mats.
- – Weatherstripping: Ensure that your vehicle can handle the elements with weatherproofing tools for windows, doors and windshields.
- – Tools and supplies: Get all the tools you need to tackle your project safely and efficiently.
Why Raybuck Is a Trusted Automotive Parts Supplier
We value providing trusted services to our customers to make finding the parts you need easy and affordable. Some of the benefits we offer include:
- – Diverse parts selection: We have developed an extensive inventory to meet all your project needs.
- – Cost-effective options: Our aftermarket parts offerings give you the quality of OEM or NOS parts without the cost, providing value and durability.
- – Expert assistance: When you need assistance or recommendations, our expert staff is here to help. We ensure that you always talk to a live person when you call us, and our knowledgeable team will give you practical answers to your questions.
- – Trusted quality parts: We’ve carefully curated our parts and supplies to provide products of the highest quality, endurance and performance, so you get dependable functionality from them every time.
Get started by exploring our parts inventory and ordering the parts you need today.