$79.50 SKU: 1583-101+ Add to cart
$79.50 SKU: 1583-102+ Add to cart
$149.00 SKU: 1583-105+ Add to cart
$109.00 SKU: 1583-303+ Add to cart
$149.00 SKU: 1583-106+ Add to cart
Dodge Ram Pickup Truck Rocker Panels from Raybuck
When you buy any of our steel replacement panels, you’re getting the best quality available for your 2002-2008 Dodge 1500, 2500 or 3500 Ram pickup truck:
- • Our Dodge rocker panels are designed using 3D scans of original parts for perfect fitment.
- • You get panels as thick or thicker than OEM parts for improved strength and dent resistance.
- • Our rocker panels are made from heavy-gauge stamped steel and finished with an EDP coating for added protection and corrosion protection until you put your final paint coatings on it.
Whether you choose slip-on or full welded rocker panels, you’re getting parts that eliminate the issues that come with cheap, ill-fitting options that need to be modified to work.
Your reliable Dodge Ram pickup isn’t ready for the scrapyard yet, so help extend its life by replacing your rusted rocker panels with a new set from our catalog. Choose by year, make and model, paying close attention to body style configuration to ensure you’re selecting the rocker panels that are the right length and shape for your Ram pickup.
Important Considerations When Buying New Rocker Panels
We sell two different types of replacement rocker panels. The right option for you will depend on the extent of your rust damage, your automotive repair skills and your desired result:
- • Slip-On Rocker Panels: With the slip-on style of rocker repair panels, you only trim away the rusty portions of your existing rocker panels and glue, rivet or fasten the new panels over the top of the old ones. While some skill is required, this may be a good choice if you don’t have the welding skills or tools for the full welding of new rocker panels. With proper installation and painting, your truck will look better and will last longer, though a seamless, like-new finish is difficult with this option.
- • Full Welded Rocker Panels: If your Dodge Ram’s old rocker panels are almost completely rusted through or you’re looking for a more seamless finish, your best option is likely full replacement panels. You need to remove your old panels completely and weld the new ones in place. This is a good option if you are looking for a nicer finished look and if you have at least moderate welding skills and experience.
To make your job easier, all of the replacement rocker panels we carry for the 2002-2008 Dodge Ram pickup are designed using 3D scans of original parts, so you can be sure they fit properly. Cheaper parts are often made to lower standard or are made to fit a range of vehicles and don’t always fit the way they should.
You are also getting panels made from heavy-gauge stamped steel that is as thick or thicker than OEM panels.
Contact Raybuck Auto Body Parts Today
Our helpful and knowledgeable staff is waiting to answer any questions you might have, so contact us today by phone, email or online chat. You can also start browsing our inventory by selecting the year, make and model of your Dodge pickup and discover all of our rust repair rocker panel options.