If you’re restoring a 1968-70 Volkswagen Beetle, then you know firsthand that original dash pads will fade and crack over time. Decades of sun damage and normal wear and tear will eventually get the best of the original dash pad. If this has happened to your dash pad, then it’s time to install a new reproduction dash pad.
Features & Benefits:
– Made from high-quality polyurethane
– Comes in the factory grain
– Has a perforated speaker grill and correct defroster ducts
– Includes correct mounting studs where applicable
– Metal reinforced frame
– Direct fit replacement
– Made in USA
– Lifetime Warranty
– Easy Installation
This reproduction dash pad is made from high-quality polyurethane with a factory-style grain. It’s recommended that you install this dash pad on a warm day because the material will be more flexible and easy to work with.
Please Note: Mounting hardware for this reproduction dash pad is NOT included.
Order a reproduction dash pad for your 1968-70 Volkswagen Beetle from Raybuck Auto Body Parts today!
- Pull off air vent knobs.
- Remove lights, wipers, and emergency knobs (twist off counter-clockwise).
- Remove two top sheet metal screws with a #1 Phillips head screw driver.
- Remove the brake light (warning light) slips inside the front trunk.
- Unbolt the radio
- Loosen speedometer with a 3/4 turn, twist off.
- Twist tabs straight on speaker grills and then push them out .
- Remove the 4 10mm nuts (Bottom and Top).
- Remove the 18mm screw holding the glove box.
- Remove the fresh air box (10mm nut).
- Remove heater vents and hoses.
Reverse order for new dash pad installation.