Whether you’re restoring your 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler or just replacing some old, worn our flooring, we have a replacement flooring for you. Order our 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler Passenger Area Black Vinyl Flooring to get your Wrangler’s interior looking like new again.
This flooring is available as a vinyl mat as well. Vinyl mats are made of 1/8″ thick industrial, non-skid, textured vinyl that is vacuum molded to fit the contours of your vehicle’s floor. All vinyl mats come with separate jute backing material that will cover the footwell areas.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to variations in computer monitor settings, we recommend that you request a fabric swatch of the material type and color that you like so that you can see and feel it. To request free samples, please click on the request sample link. Because this is a custom item made to your specifications, no returns are allowed for dissatisfaction with fabrics or colors.
Most carpets are heat molded to precisely fit the contours of your vehicle’s floor. Please see the Style tab to determine the construction method used for a particular item. Carpets come with a heat-sealed heel pad by the pedal area and 40 oz. (1/2″) jute padding in the footwell areas. For even more cushion, is also available by the yard.
Carpet by-the-yard is also available. Please call us for information.
Please note: Most mats do not come with cutouts for items such as seat mounts, floor shifters, and pedals. These types of cutouts will need to be part of the installation process. Each mat does come with installation instructions.
All flooring items are custom made. Most flooring is delivered within 5-10 days of an order being placed.
Please install flooring using the following guidelines:
– Remove from box as soon as possible. Leaving rolled up in box can cause flooring to lose its shape.
– Remove seats and old carpeting and lay flooring in vehicle.
– Work flooring into all contours of floor.
– Leave flooring in vehicle for at least a day prior to installation. This will help it regain its shape from being rolled up. The amount of time it takes to regain its shape will depend on the air temperature where the vehicle is located. The warmer the temperature, the faster the flooring will regain its shape. Note, it could take several days to regain its shape.
– Working from the center outward, cut holes for seat belts, seat tracks, shifter, console, etc.
– Install seats, console, etc.
– Trim edges and install door sills and trim.
– Lay on flat surface for extended period of time.
– Leave rolled up in box.
– Lay in direct sunlight for extended period of time (unless it’s in the vehicle).
Doing any of the above “DO NOT” points can cause the flooring to lose its shape.