- Gray in color – can be painted.
- Provides excellent early strength and gets stronger with age while remaining permanently resilient.
- Withstands vibration and thermal cycling (contraction & expansion).
- Resists ice, snow, cold & heat from -65 to 250F.
- Highly resistant to sunlight/UV rays, moisture & weathering – is unaffected by highway chemicals.
- Comes in a standard, 1/10 gallon cartridge (10.3 fl oz.) and applies with ordinary caulking gun.
NO RETURNS ARE ALLOWED ON THIS PRODUCT
*****WE ARE NOT PERMITTED TO SHIP THIS PRODUCT TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA*****